Module with functions relative to time-stucture diagrams, called by ADG.
Describes a time-structure diagram with its related properties.
The permutations on the vertices for all the BMBPT diagrams associated to this TSD.
The tag numbers of the equivalent tree TSDs associated to a non-tree TSD.
The tree or non-tree character of a TSD.
The Goldstone denominator associated to the TSD.
Draw the equivalent tree TSDs for a given non-tree TSD.
Parameters: latex_file (file) – The output LaTeX file of the priogram.
Calculate the resummation power of the tree TSD.
Returns: The resummation power associated to the TSD.abs Return type: (int)
Find and treat cycles in a TSD diagram.
Returns: The unique tree TSDs associated to a non-tree TSD. Return type: (list)
write_graph(latex_file, directory, write_time)¶
Write the graph of the diagram to the LaTeX file.
- latex_file (file) – The LaTeX ouput file of the program.
- directory (str) – Path to the result folder.
- write_time (bool) – (Here to emulate polymorphism).
Separate a cycle in a sum of tree diagrams.
- time_graph (NetworkXn MultiDiGraph) – A time-structure diagram.
- cycle_nodes (tuple) – Integers encoding the positions of the end nodes of the cycle.
New graphs produced from treating the cycles in the TSD.
Return the list of labelled TSDs corresponding to equivalent TSDs.
- equivalent_trees (list) – The equivalent tree TSDs of a non-tree TSD.
- labelled_tsds (list) – The labelled TSDs obtained from BMBPT diagrams.
The list of tag numbers of the equivalent TSDs.
Return start and end nodes for an elementary cycle.
Parameters: graph (NetworkX MultiDiGraph) – A TSD with cycle(s) to be treated. Returns: Positions of the two end nodes of a cycle in the graph. Return type: (tuple)
Return the time-structure graph associated to the graph.
Parameters: graph (NetwrokX MultiDiGraph) – The BMBPT graph of interest. Returns: The time-structure diagram. Return type: (NetworkX MultiDiGraph)
Order TSDs, produce their expressions, return also number of trees.
Parameters: diagrams_time (list) – All the associated TSDs. Returns: List of TSDs, number of tree TSDs Return type: (tuple)
Return the denominator associated to a tree time-structure graph.
Parameters: time_graph (NetworkX MultiDiGraph) – The TSD of interest. Returns: The denominator associated to the TSD. Return type: (str)
write_section(latex_file, directory, pdiag, time_diagrams, nb_tree_tsds)¶
Write the appropriate section for tsd diagrams in the LaTeX file.
- latex_file (file) – The LaTeX output file of the program.
- directory (str) – Path to the output folder.
- pdiag (bool) –
Trueif diagrams are to be drawn.
- time_diagrams (list) – The ensemble of TSDs.
- nb_tree_tsds (int) – Number of tree TSDs.